|Location||United States, California|
|Nominal duration||2 years (63 ECTS)|
|Awards||MA (Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology)|
|Tuition fee||$14,975.00 per semester|
|Application fee||$50.00 one-time|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
It is required that you send verified copies of the entry qualification documents directly to the university by postal mail. Important! Never send original documents by post!
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
A motivation letter must be added to your application.
• A bachelor’s degree/transcripts • GPA: minimum of 3.0 on a 4.0 • Two reference letters from academic or employment source • Interview • Personal Essay
This degree focuses on Counseling Psychology, which prepares students for the mental health profession.
(3) Basic Counseling Skills & Treatment Planning
(3) Advanced Personality Theory & Individual Therapy
(3) Law and Ethics
(3) Life Span Development
(3) Family Systems Therapy
(3) Child/Adolescent Therapy & Abuse Reporting
(3) Marital Therapy & Domestic Violence
(3) Crisis and Trauma in Community Mental Health
(3) Human Diversity
(3) Research Methods
(3) Addictions Therapy
(3) Human Sexuality
(3) Assessment Measures & Techniques
(3) Group Therapy
(3) Electives (choose one):
a) Advanced Child Therapy
b) Advanced Marital Therapy
c) Advanced Career Counseling
(1) Career Development and Spiritual Formation I
(1) Career Development and Spiritual Formation II
(1) Career Development and Pre-Practicum Preparation
(3) Practicum I
(3) Practicum II
(3) Practicum III Capstone: (Final Case and Research Project)